Reporting to the Senior Investment Officer, Private Equity, the Investment Analyst will contribute to managing a portfolio of private equity, growth equity, venture capital funds and direct investments in both U.S. and international markets across a wide variety of industries.
Investment Analyst Responsibilities and Duties:
- Sourcing and performing research on private investments and investment firms
- Conducting investment due diligence and investment analysis
- Monitoring portfolios and managers and benchmarking performance
- Researching private markets using both quantitative tools and qualitative analysis
- Preparing and presenting investment analysis to colleagues, PRIM’s Investment Committee and the PRIM Board
- Domestic and international travel required
Investment Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree demonstrating outstanding academic performance
- Relevant work and/or internship experience, preferably within investment management, investment banking, accounting, or management consulting
- Experience with MS Office suite; high proficiency in Excel
- CFA, or willingness to pursue or progress towards CFA charter
It is the policy of Pension Reserves Management Board to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or gender unless based upon a bona fide occupational qualification.