Reporting to the Sr. Investment Officer, Director of RE/Timberland, the Administrative Team Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the Real Estate and Timberland team. This individual will effectively manage diverse responsibilities in a self-directing environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism, organization, and flexibility. The Coordinator interacts with external constituents, working well with all levels of professionals, and displays excellent interpersonal and communication skills conducting themselves within the position in an organized and even-kneeled manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
This position will have a broad range of team administration responsibilities including:
- Responsible for all aspects of team calendar management including scheduling meetings and conference rooms, preparing meeting rooms, greeting guests
- Coordinate domestic and international travel logistics and process expenses for team members
- Track action items and other important deadlines on behalf of the team
- Assist with and coordinate research and investment-related side projects and workflow
- Collaborate as a team player and see “the big picture” of how the Real Estate and Timberland team fits within PRIM’s larger Investment Team
- Coordinate and prepare quarterly report and presentation packages needed for Board and Committee meetings
- Prepare meeting materials for external and internal meetings as needed
- Coordinate and attend team meetings, track updates and status reports for CRM entry
- Data entry and maintenance of contacts in CRM
- Perform general administrative duties across the Real Estate and Timberland team as needed
- Build relationships with other PRIM administrative support and assist them when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- Administrative experience within the financial services industry preferred
- Expertise with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel); Concur Expense System helpful
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow through; possess solid project management skills
- Willingness to be proactive and take initiative
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks
- Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful; strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to display a consistent, professional degree of communication
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Team player with a positive attitude
It is the policy of Pension Reserves Management Board to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or gender unless based upon a bona fide occupational qualification.