The Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management Board (PRIM) seeks a Senior Investment Operations Analyst. Reporting to the Director of Investment Operations, the Senior Investment Operations Analyst will be responsible for various portfolio accounting, data validation, cash processing and reconciliation needs for the firm supporting the private investment programs, with more focus on the Real Estate and Timberland portfolio. The position requires the ideal candidate to be a strong leader, innovative, hard-working and the ability to problem solve.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Oversee the operational functions associated with the Real Estate and Timberland portfolio.
• Review and preparation of annual audits
• Interaction and communication with PRIM’s Master Custodian
• Assist with special projects.
• Work closely with Director of Investment Operations as well as investment staff on day-to-day inquiries, fund matters and strategic initiatives.
• Minimum of 7 years of industry experience.
• BS in Finance or Accounting
• Project management experience, including the ability to lead both the initial thought process and execution.
• Demonstrated ability to establish positive working relationships with all levels of an organization.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects to meet reporting deadlines.
• Real Estate/ Timberland and or Real Asset Investment Accounting exposure a plus
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
It is the policy of Pension Reserves Management Board to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or gender unless based upon a bona fide occupational qualification.