Reporting to the Director, Private Equity, the Investment Officer will contribute to managing a portfolio of private equity, growth equity, venture capital funds and direct investments in both U.S. and international markets across a wide variety of industries. The Investment Officer will be a key member of the Private Equity team and will be responsible for monitoring existing managers, identifying, and researching new investment ideas, leading investment research initiatives.
Investment Officer Responsibilities and Duties:
- Source, evaluate, and perform due diligence on new private equity fund and co-investment opportunities.
- Utilize and enhance quantitative and qualitative tools and techniques in evaluating new private equity investment opportunities.
- Lead private equity investment research.
- Monitor existing managers by analyzing philosophy, process, organization, expected returns, risk, and cost acting as the primary liaison between private equity managers and PRIM staff.
Investment Officer Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in private equity research/investing.
- CFA, CAIA and/or a relevant graduate degree preferred.
- Ability to comprehend, synthesize, evaluate, and clearly communicate complex financial concepts and solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with various stakeholders in and out of the organization.
Interested candidates please submit cover letter and resume when applying
It is the policy of the PRIM Board to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or gender unless based upon a bona fide occupational qualification.